Camel Artists? Acrylic Colours are soft, creamy and are a golden mean between water colours and oil colours. They can be used directly from the tube, mixed with an acrylic medium or with water. Relief texture can be obtained by the application of thick paint with a palette knife and large areas can be built up without any fear of cracking. The Acrylic Colours adhere to a great variety of surfaces like canvas, wood and earthenware.
Acrylic Colours, Arts & Crafts, Camel, Colours & Paints, Stationery Store
Camel Artist Acrylic Colour Tube SR1 40ML Turquoise Deep
- A fast drying, multi-purpose, multi-surface medium, which can accommodate most foreign textures.
- The colours gives a glossy, bright and long lasting finish.
- The water soluble colours suitable for a wide range of surfaces including canvas.
- High pigmentation ensuring unmatched brilliance, coverage and light fastness.
- Easy to use, carry and store with long shelf life.